CLEVELAND, OH (November 7, 2017) – Every act of generosity counts, and each means even more when we give together. In honor of #GivingTuesday, the worldwide day where businesses and communities come together to champion the causes they believe in, shark&minnow will launch its 3rd Annual #sharkATTACK on November 28, 2017.
“Civic engagement is very important to us, as a firm and as individuals,” says shark&minnow Chief Strategy Officer Eric Kogelschatz. “Giving Tuesday is a celebration of generosity, entrepreneurialism and community. We look forward to continuing to support our city’s philanthropic endeavors.”
The 3rd Annual #sharkATTACK features a Greater Cleveland non-profit organization tasked with presenting an articulated business challenge, to be solved by the shark&minnow team. The selected non-profit will walk away with an Action Plan to empower the organization to turn its challenge into an opportunity.
- Entries Due – Friday, November 17, 2017
- Interested non-profit organizations should submit their application for consideration at sharkandminnow.com/givingtuesday
- Application requirements:
- Greater Cleveland Non-Profit Organization Name & Contact Information
- One (1) Project-Based Challenge
- Availability on Tuesday, November 28, 2017
- Winner Announcement – Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- All entrants, including the winner, will be notified
- Giving Tuesday – Tuesday, November 28, 2017
- shark&minnow will visit the office of the selected non-profit for an all-day consulting session
- On-site consulting services include: Discovery Session, Collaborative Brainstorm Session, Strategic & Tactical Development and Action Plan
Global Cleveland was named the winner of shark&minnow’s 2nd Annual #sharkATTACK contest in 2016 and won a day of complimentary strategy and marketing consulting services in honor of the global movement where millions of people come together to celebrate generosity through giving initiatives.
#GivingTuesday celebrates the generosity of people around the world to bring about real change in their community, their region and throughout the globe. It provides a platform to encourage the donation of time, resources and talents to address humanitarian causes. It also brings together the collective power of unique, yet like-minded partners including non-profits, corporations, faith-based organizations as well as families and friends.
shark&minnow is a strategy & design consultancy that makes the complex simple. Core offerings include: research & insights, strategic planning, design, public relations, communications and content marketing. Founded by husband & wife duo, Chief Executive Officer Hallie Bram Kogelschatz & Chief Strategy Officer Eric Kogelschatz (veteran marketers of brands such as Cadillac, Ford, Progressive Insurance, Nestle Brands, Cleveland Clinic and KeyBank), together they lead the firm with Director of Design, Brian Andrew Jasinski. Learn more at www.sharkandminnow.com.