Who We Are
shark&minnow is a business & marketing consultancy that makes the complex simple. Core offerings include: research & insights, strategic planning, design & marketing communications. The firm was founded by husband & wife duo, Chief Executive Officer Hallie Bram Kogelschatz and Chief Strategy Officer Eric Kogelschatz (veteran marketers of brands such as Cadillac, Ford, Progressive Insurance, Nestle Brands, Cleveland Clinic, KeyBank & many others). Together they lead the firm with Director of Design, Brian Andrew Jasinski.
Our people are thinkers, creators, and storytellers.
shark&minnow is a business and marketing consultancy that makes the complex simple. Meet our executive leadership team.
Hallie Bram Kogelschatz
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Strategy Officer
Brian Andrew Jasinski
Director of Design
The firm’s clients include B2B and B2C clients in the following sectors: Education, Finance, Health/Medical, Logistics/Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Retail and Civic Engagement/not-for-profit. Currently, clients are headquartered in Boston, Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit, Lansing, Nashville, Norfolk, New York, Rotterdam, São Paulo and Washington D.C.
To make the complex simple through empathy, invention and partnership.
- Innovation: Revealing actionable insights that inspire creative, strategic ideas
- Action: Activating brands and experiences to engage customers and optimize performance and ROI
What We Do
Research & Insights
Reveal actionable insights that educate, inform and inspire. Learn More.
Creative problem solving to define the plan and activate your brand strategy. Learn More.
Design is the thoughtful expression of conceptual ideas in the form of visual elements to define purpose and achieve desired outcomes improving the human experience. Learn More.
Interacting and engaging influencers, decision-makers and customers with your brand and exchanging experiences for products or services. Learn More.
A good story can rivet generation after generation, and even start a movement. Learn More.
Apply placemaking principles to cities and transform public spaces into revitalized community assets. Learn More.
There is no substitute for knowing an industry, inside and out. We analyze the customer mindset, competitive environment and emerging trends in order to help our clients compete and thrive in their industry. We draw upon years of direct, frontline experience as well as deep industry knowledge to ensure your success.
- Architecture & Design
- Alternative Energy
- Business to Business (B2B)
- Civic Engagement & Community Development
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Fashion, Lifestyle & Retail
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Medical Systems & Services
- Home & Garden
- Media & Entertainment
- Transportation & Logistics
Associations & Certifications
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- American Advertising Federation (AAF)
- The Intermodal Association of North America (IANA)
- Transportation Sales & Marketing Association (TSMA)
- American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA)
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- Google AdWords Certification